GENOS Emotional Intelligence Certification Philippines
The Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI) Certification Program is specially designed to make you the expert in applying Emotional Intelligence in the workplace.
You will leave the certification program being able to:
- – Design and sell emotional intelligence solutions.
- – Develop individuals’ and teams’ emotional intelligence by assessing and debriefing their assessment results.
- – Provide practical tools and techniques for applying and being more emotionally intelligent in the workplace.
- – Design and deliver group emotional intelligence development sessions.
This is an event for those who would like to add a Certification in the Emotional Intelligence competency—a competency to be needed by all year 2020 moving forward. This is an event for everyone who espouses change, continuous learning and development, empowerment of oneself, and others.
The Genos EI Certification Program is designed for learning and organizational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers, executive coaches, and organizational psychologists. This is a must-have competency moving the forward year 2020 to the future. The new world is demanding that soft skills which are the hardest to develop should be harnessed. This is the differentiating factor that will make your organization thrive in a world where change and uncertainty seem to be the norm.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Genos EI Certification Program is designed for learning and organizational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers, executive coaches, and organizational psychologists.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INVOLVE?
Phase 1: Completion of your Self-Assessment EI Workplace Behavior Feedback Report
Before the course, you will be invited to complete your own Genos Self-Assessment Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour Feedback Assessment. After the course, one of the Genos Master Trainers will debrief you, providing you with your personalized Self-Assessment Workplace Behaviour Feedback Report and Development Tips Workbook.
Phase 2: An engaging 6-day online course with Genos Master Trainers (3 hours per session)
Session 1 on September 7, 8, and 9, 2020, from 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
The following topics will be covered:
- – The Science of Emotions
- – Emotional Intelligence and the 6 Skills
- – The Business Case
- – Assessment Overview
- – Best Approaches to Assessment and Debriefing
- – Assessment Options
- – Interpreting Results
- – Debriefing Results
Session 2 on September 16, 17, and 18, 2020, from 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- – Emotionally Intelligent Leadership and the 6 Skills
- – Features of the Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- – Leadership Assessment Options
- – Best Approaches to Assessment and Debriefing
- – Group Debriefs
- – Alternative Measures
- – Successful Project Execution and Program Details
- – Presentation of the Study on the Benchmark for the Emotional Intelligence Behaviors of Filipinos
- – Presenting the Genos Emotional Climate Index
- – Certification Next Steps
Phase 3: Debrief Case Study Session with another Master Trainer
A master trainer will debrief you of your actual Self Emotional Intelligence Developmental Assessment results. This will include one-on-one coaching. Finally, to complete your Certification, you will be given the opportunity to debrief the results of a sample or actual Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report with another Genos Master Trainer who will act out the character in the scenario. You will be provided feedback on the debrief session, with the ultimate goal of ensuring you are able to apply the Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment tools effectively and confidently. This session will take anywhere from an hour and a half to three hours.
Your journey begins as a business partner with Genos and it was the best decision you could have made for yourself, your business, and your clients.
A step-by-step guide is provided to you to map your entire journey as a Genos EI practitioner along with access to the free Member Only Resource Portal to further assist you in learning about, selling, and utilizing the Emotional Intelligence Assessments, Enhancement Programs, and supporting resources.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES?
Upon successful completion of the program you will be able to:
- – Explain the Genos model of emotional intelligence
- – Discuss the Genos emotional intelligence assessments and their unique features, including developing emotional intelligence in comparison to other measures
- – Discuss the business case for emotional intelligence
- – Design effective emotional intelligence development solutions
- – Facilitate an interpretation of assessment results
- – Facilitate a development plan
- – Execute an emotional intelligence assessment project
- – Facilitate an introductory emotional intelligence session
- – Bring the workshop to the workplace
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The benefits of becoming a Genos Certified Practitioner:
- – Association with the most well-recognized and respected organization for applying emotional intelligence in the workplace
- – Access to an international network of over a thousand certified learning, organizational development, human resources, and executive coaching professionals
- – Access to our members-only resource portal, containing all of our latest presentations, workshops, proposals, marketing material, case studies, and research
- – Support from leading experts in the field including academics and highly-experienced practitioners
- – A full Genos Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment report
LEARNING INVESTMENT AND INCLUSIONS
This learning investment for this online certification program is Php 25,000 + VAT inclusive of your Genos Self-Assessment EI Workplace Behavior Feedback Report, the 6-day online training session, a hard copy of the certification manual (shipping fee not included), access to the website, and resource portals, and the certificate.
You could also opt to attend the online certification program exclusive of the hard copy of the manual for only Php 20,000 + VAT.