Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification Philippines
The Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI) Certification Program is specially designed to make you the expert in applying Emotional Intelligence in the workplace.
You will leave the certification program able to:
- design and sell emotional-intelligence solutions,
- develop individuals’ and teams’ emotional intelligence by assessing and debriefing their assessment results,
- provide practical tools and techniques for applying and being more emotionally intelligent in the workplace, and
- design and deliver group emotional intelligence development sessions.
This is an event for those who would like to add a certification in the emotional-intelligence competency—a competency to be needed by all this year and moving forward. This is an event for everyone who espouses change, continuous learning and development, empowerment of oneself, and others.
This year’s certification program will be conducted with a blended learning approach. The first three sessions, February 14 to 16, will run from 1:30–4:30 p.m. via Zoom.
The last session will be face-to-face on February 17, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Marco Polo Ortigas, observing the latest health protocols.
We also offer a six-month installment payment scheme for this program. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
The Genos EI Certification Program is designed for learning and organizational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers, executive coaches, and organizational psychologists.
Phase 1: Completion of your Self-Assessment EI Workplace Behavior Feedback Report
Before the course, you will be invited to complete your own Genos Self-Assessment Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour Feedback Assessment. After the course, one of the Genos Master Trainers will debrief you, providing you with your personalized Self-Assessment Workplace Behaviour Feedback Report and Development Tips Workbook.
Phase 2: An engaging blended learning course with a Genos Master Trainer
Online Courses via Zoom on February 14-16, 2023, 1:30–4:30 p.m.
The following topics will be covered:
- The Science of Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence and the 6 Skills
- The Business Case
- Assessment Overview
- Best Approaches to Assessment and Debriefing
- Assessment Options
- Interpreting Results
- Debriefing Results
Face-to-Face Session on February 17, 2023, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (Marco Polo Ortigas)
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership and the 6 Skills
- Features of the Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- Leadership Assessment Options
- Best Approaches to Assessment and Debriefing
- Group Debriefs
- Alternative Measures
- Successful Project Execution and Program Details
- Presentation of the Study on the Benchmark for the Emotional Intelligence Behaviors of Filipinos
- Presenting the Genos Emotional Culture Index
- Certification Next Steps
Phase 3: Debrief Case Study Session with another Master Trainer
A master trainer will debrief you on your actual Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment results. This will include one-on-one coaching. Finally, to complete your Certification, you will be given the opportunity to debrief the results of a sample or actual Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report with another Genos Master Trainer who will act out the character in the scenario. You will be provided feedback on the debrief session, with the ultimate goal of ensuring you are able to apply the Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment tools effectively and confidently. This session will take anywhere from an hour and a half to three hours.
Your journey begins as a business partner with Genos, and it was the best decision you could have made for yourself, your business, and your clients.
A step-by-step guide is provided to you to map your entire journey as a Genos EI practitioner along with access to the free member-only resource portal to further assist you in learning about, selling, and utilizing Genos’ emotional-intelligence assessments, enhancement programs, and supporting resources.
Upon successful completion of the program you will be able to:
- Explain the Genos model of emotional intelligence
- Discuss the Genos emotional intelligence assessments and their unique features, including developing emotional intelligence in comparison to other measures
- Discuss the business case for emotional intelligence
- Design effective emotional intelligence development solutions
- Facilitate an interpretation of assessment results
- Facilitate a development plan
- Execute an emotional intelligence assessment project
- Facilitate an introductory emotional intelligence session
- Bring the workshop to the workplace
The benefits of becoming a Genos Certified Practitioner:
- Association with the most well-recognized and respected organization for applying emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Access to an international network of over a thousand certified learning, organizational development, human resources, and executive coaching professionals
- Access to our members-only resource portal, containing all of our latest presentations, workshops, proposals, marketing material, case studies, and research
- Support from leading experts in the field including academics and highly-experienced practitioners
- A full Genos Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment report
- Two (2) units of the Genos Self Emotional Intelligence Developmental Assessment—one for the certification and the other one for post-certification wherein you need to share it with someone whom you feel would benefit from it and debrief that person as well. A feedback or comment form is needed so that you retain your certification.
Ruby Mañalac is currently the COO of Emovation, Inc., the business unit of emotional intelligence and a proud affiliate of The Profiles Group of Companies. Her passion and purpose are to spread emotional intelligence with innovation as she advocates healing a currently hurting world while bringing out the best performance of people.
She is one of the pioneers of The Profiles Group of Companies during its inception in 1999 and has been with the organization for over a decade. She has served in different capacities and has risen to her current role.
Ruby, a dedicated practitioner of Emotional Intelligence, was interviewed on ANC and CNN regarding this subject matter.
Ruby has attended EI certificate courses twice in Sydney, Australia, and was one of the international speakers at the Genos Singapore International Conference last 2018 for best practices of EI. She was also part of the delegation that attended the Genos Hawaii, USA International Conference in 2019. She has had over a hundred talks and seminars about emotional intelligence with raving praises about her performance and expertise.
She espouses that her significant learnings on emotional intelligence are through practice and life, saying, “It is best to start taking the first step and progressing.”
Dr. Joseph C. Francisco is a licensed psychologist, a registered psychometrician, and a certified Genos Emotional Intelligence practitioner. He is also a certified specialist in clinical psychology and assessment psychology.
Dr. Fransisco has served as both the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and chairperson of the Psychology Department at the Lyceum of the Philippines. Additionally, he had experience in being a consultant for test construction and a national lecturer for psychology board exams. At present, he is the Director of Research and Development and in-house psychologist of Profile Asia Pacific, Inc.
Some of the professional organizations that Dr. Fransisco has been a part of are the following: Psychological Association of the Philippines, Philippine Mental Health Association, Philippine Educational Measurement and Evaluation Association, Inc., and Philippine Council for Health Research and Development–DOST.
Dr. Francisco finished his doctorate degree in psychology at the University of Santo Tomas and graduated with cum laude honors. He completed his master’s degree in psychology at Polytechnic University of the Philippines and bachelor’s degree in psychology at New Era University.
He has appeared as a resource person in television and radio programs, like Stand for Truth, Investigative Journalism, Ang Pinaka, Dapat Alam Mo at GMA News TV, Henry & Missy in DZRH, also in seminars of the National Council for Children’s Television. Dr. Francisco is a member of the Psychological Association of the Philippines.
Event details may be subject to change without prior notice. The face-to-face session is also subject to community quarantine guidelines.