Be the expert in applying emotional intelligence in the workplace
The Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI) Certification Program is specially designed to make you the expert in applying emotional intelligence in the workplace.
You will leave the certification program being able to:
- Design and sell emotional-intelligence solutions.
- Develop individuals’ and teams’ emotional intelligence by assessing and debriefing their assessment results.
- Provide practical tools and techniques for applying and being more emotionally intelligent in the workplace.
- Design and deliver group emotional intelligence development sessions.
Who should attend?
The Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification Program is designed for learning and organizational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers, executive coaches, and organizational psychologists.
What does the program involve?
Why should you attend this certification?
What are the outcomes?
Upon successful completion of the program you will be able to:
- Explain the Genos model of emotional intelligence
- Discuss the Genos emotional intelligence assessments and their unique features, including developing emotional intelligence in comparison to other measures
- Discuss the business case for emotional intelligence
- Design effective emotional intelligence development solutions
- Facilitate an interpretation of assessment results
- Facilitate a development plan
- Execute an emotional intelligence assessment project
- Facilitate an introductory emotional intelligence session
- Bring the workshop to the workplace
What are the benefits?
The benefits of becoming a Genos Certified Practitioner include:
- Association with the most well-recognized and respected organization for applying emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Access to an international network of over a thousand certified learning, organizational development, human resources, and executive coaching professionals
- Access to our members-only resource portal, containing all of our latest presentations, workshops, proposals, marketing material, case studies, and research
- Support from leading experts in the field including academics and highly-experienced practitioners
- A full Genos Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment report
- Two (2) units of the Genos Self Emotional Intelligence Developmental Assessment—one for the certification and the other one for post-certification wherein you need to share it with someone whom you feel would benefit from it and debrief that person as well. A feedback or comment form is needed so that you retain your certification.